Форум HeroesWorld-а - Показать сообщение отдельно - [ТУРНИР] Финальная Битва - 11
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 14.03.2018, 18:36
^
Dave_HUN

📖
Отправить сообщение для  Dave_HUN с помощью ICQ
Выставка наград
Отправить сообщение для  Dave_HUN с помощью ICQ
Выставка наград
Re: [ТУРНИР] Финальная Битва - 11

14.03.2018 Dave_HUN (Красный, Инферно, Кэлх, Десса) def FireToSky (Синий, Замок, Кейтлин, Гриндан) 6lm10a 135
Very good roads, enough money, pit and efreet dwelling in 2nd zone, many hives around. At 121 at the expense of some resources I bought most of army and started farming hives, mid week 2 dessa appeared in tavern and I decided to develop him. Behind several ancient behemoths I found fly scroll, and with this could go in desert treasure, where I took 3 hives, all lvl5 box, and a tope with gladius + red orb. Fiona took the tope in my native zone, which gave blue hat, +5all and +2speed. Army was great, but no earth on dessa, not sufficient level of wisdom and no air on Fiona, Jeddite had only air too, and not to mention I didnt have tp. Because of these I decided to rush opponent's tower and I arrived just in time, because he just got full control, and I would have inevitably lost vs mage heroes because of his flux town.
Thanks for playing!
Dave_HUN вне форума