Форум HeroesWorld-а - Показать сообщение отдельно - MMH5.5 - Герои Меча и Магии 5.5
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 06.12.2018, 12:03
^
dredknight
📖
dredknight#9852
dredknight#9852
Re: MMH5.5 - Герои Меча и Магии 5.5

БИГДИПривет dredknight,

Спасибо за быстрый ответ! Попробуем в следующий раз.

И еще вопрос. Генерировал случайную карту в MMH55_Utility_64 с шаблоном Epic... Но потом в MMH55_Editor_64 решил добавить нам с другом по золотой шахте на наших территориях( т.к. изначально их нет), и еще пару интересный строений для насыщенности игры. Сохранил, активировал скрипты, создаю игру а друг вообще не может присоединиться к игре? в чем может быть дело? И вообще правильно ли что мы по LAN играем через MMH55_Utility_64?

All players should use the same EXE file in order the game to work.Usually for PvP use MMH55_64.exe. If you want PVP + Computer players, everyone should use MMH55_Utility_64.exe

The difference between EXE files is that MMH55_Utility_64 uses original ToTE AI which works in LAN. MMH55_64.exe uses completely different AI that is not working in LAN.

I am not sure why your friend could not enter the game. After adding the gold mine and saving the changes did you send him the new version of the map? He has to have the same version otherwise he wont be able to join.

@Jantz, I am not sure why it is not working. What operating system do you use? Are you using Windows XP? I found an issue with newer version of Ruby (which the new manual uses) and a library that is not present in windows XP

@Jantz, I build a new version of the Guide with the old version of Ruby framework for you. Download it from here and let me know if it works.

@footman, I could not understand what you mean. Something about the speed of Thanes?

@Dyrman, I am not sure I understood what you say but I agree .

You want to put pictures of the russian translated wheel on the front page of this thread or somewhere else?

P.S.

There is a mod of the year ranking on moddb. You can vote for the mod by opening the MMH55 mod page scroll a bit down and select the big red VOTE button. Thank you!
dredknight вне форума