^
Maretti
📖
Отправить сообщение для  Maretti с помощью ICQ
Выставка наград
Отправить сообщение для  Maretti с помощью ICQ
Выставка наград
Re: [ТУРНИР]The Final Battle 7

Scorpiona06.07.2013 Scorpiona (красный, Оплот, Кирь, Кирь) lose Maretti (Синий, Инферно, Актавиа, Крег) 6lm10a, 212

I confirm. Had a pretty good start getting hack, a pretty rich map and 2 demon dwells week 1. Could take 3 cons week 2 for 9 angels and got good skills on hack apart from lacking armor and being forced to take balistics. Took the first tope at 131 and later 3 more. The first 3 were disapointing, they gave usefull might, but nothing to movement. Last one was full and gave red orb and wings. I took a castle town from a cpu player and made arch angels. Had a decent group of demons too, but could have been more.

Now Scorpiona started to bother me, took towns with dd/fly and tp and max speed. She stayed in the castle town with 19 arch angels after buying out. I had just lost 2 heroes with exp log trying to compete in the scout war. So only option left was to attack in town. Luckily i had balistics, red orb, 2 to speed and a bit better stats.

Round 1 the catapult failed. Scorpiona had 97 grand elfs and golden bow, so my focus was on how to unblock them untill they shot me down instead of the obvious, to block the catapult. I completly forgot the fact that she could just destroy the catapult with her arch angels after the wait, but lucky for me she didnt. Lesson learned for both of us I hope. Round 2 the gate went down and I even got moral on my demons, which made the result clear. She needed moral to win but i got it. Thanks for a hard struggle. Hack rules.
Maretti вне форума