^
ProtosArchon
📖
Отправить сообщение для  ProtosArchon с помощью ICQ ProtosArchon#6252
Выставка наград
Отправить сообщение для  ProtosArchon с помощью ICQ ProtosArchon#6252
Выставка наград
Re: [ТУРНИР] ОФБ-8

05.04.2014 ProtosArchon (Синий, Цитадель, Крег Хег, Крег Хег) def =Lizard= (Красный, Башня, Аин, Тираксор) 2sm4d(3) 133
Got nice area with roc, wolf and goblin dwells. Took rampart town wk1 and found one cons near it, throng griffins. Hack for air and armor. Flagged all dwells by the end of week and build behemots with citadel.

Wk2 i enter in another area to take 3rd town and get some gold to buy army and take cons. While i was doing that scout found another cons in my area. I got 5 angels from those conses and decided to go in treasury. I saw Tyraxor went into same treasury 1 turn before me, but i managed to buy all my army and was ready for battle. I entered on 127 in treasury and near entrance i found hive with 8 wyverns and tope. 3 blacks, so i stay on it and wait for next week army.

Week 3 start opponent did not come so i got time to bring army and take tope. Got gladius, air tome, polarity boots and shackles. Immediately checked with view air and opponent was still in treasury. I go after him and on 132 i managed to block his exit with Hack's last step. He had 4 angels and attacked me in order to surrender but shackles gave me victory. Thx for game.
ProtosArchon вне форума