Форум HeroesWorld-а - Показать сообщение отдельно - Турнир "Два Сезона: лето-осень 2015". OnLine-игры на рейтинг (рапорты, обсуждения)
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 03.12.2015, 23:50
^
flate

📖
Отправить сообщение для  flate с помощью ICQ
Отправить сообщение для  flate с помощью ICQ
03.12.2015 flate (Красный, Цитадель, Крег Хег, Крег Хег) def Gee (Синий, Оплот, Мефала, Кайри) Mini-Nostalgia 216
That was very long game. We started it 2 weeks ago. So i can't remember everything about the beginning of the game. But i know that i had not managed to build Behemoth Crag the first week. So i had big troubles with army and had very bad tempo. And only one of computers had been vanished at the beginning of the second week. After finishing my second computer I started to clear up the T-zone. At the beginnig of 4-th week i moved to underground to find some Utopia's. I got good arts from that place and switched my attention to the last Treasury. The biggest one. At the beginnig of second month everyting was cleared and i moved to Main Guards on 216. I saw my opponent taking utopias, but there was no stats and Gee decided to give up cause i had bigger army and stats.
Thank you for the Game!
flate вне форума