^
Kilgor

📖
Отправить сообщение для  Kilgor с помощью ICQ Kilgor#1529
Выставка наград
Отправить сообщение для  Kilgor с помощью ICQ Kilgor#1529
Выставка наград
Re: [ТУРНИР] The Final Battle 8

MarettiHad good start army and airs prebuilt. Day 3 I attacked 46 beholders in the under blocking my only road with a lvl 2 scout and thought I had lost it all, but I managed to win it with 7 airs left. I also managed to build birds week 1.

I used vokial as main but he didnt get so good skills to start with so I gave kyrre some xp when she showed up at 124. She got great skills and I could get the magic needed from magic uni. Used both heroes from here. Went to one t-area where I took a tope that gave earth book, dragon armor and 12 shield. At the same time I took a tower town from the ai and started to build guild there. That guild gave tp, fly, DD.

I had been looking at boots by a hive for a long time and now that I could fly I went for it, also to prevent opponent from getting it since he had a flux town close to it. And since I was there and had great movement I might aswell steal the flux town hoping he hadnt bought out.

Luck was with me (if you ask dirty_player) or you could say the timing was perfect and Taz sat there with 2 birds only and wearing HH and sandals. Kilgor decided to play on after losing taz, but the next day I attacked his town with his army there.

Thanks for playing.

Обидный бед бит... На след ход я через сапоги с фул контролем сам собирался накрывать маретти. К 141 взяв 4 утопы в. т.ч. и макси - и только в 4-ой дали фулкотроль + отстроил башню до пятого там ничего. Все б конечно повернулось иначе если б Кири этим ходом в 5-ом Гм не дали полет, а в единственной утопе не зашела бы КЗ...

Ник в лоби - Kilgory
ICQ 245338291

Ник в лоби - Kilgory
Kilgor вне форума