^
The_

📖
Отправить сообщение для  The_ с помощью ICQ
Выставка наград
Отправить сообщение для  The_ с помощью ICQ
Выставка наград
Re: [ТУРНИР] Terra dei Demoni

Maretti13.04.2014 Maretti (red, fortress, tazar) def The_ (blue, ramp, ivor, straker) TDD 127

Hard struggle as usual. Built wyvs with citadel in main town and wyvs in 2nd town and found boots week 1. Otherwise not much to say about week 1. At 121 I attacked a con with throng griffs with a pretty small army but exp earth and many spellpoints. It turned out to be full which ment some loses but not to bad, but even worse, allmost all my time disapeared. The rest of the game was one big rush to avoid time running out. Broke at 125 with 6 angels and 48 horned demons and more vs 114 enchanters. Was a hard battle since they cast haste round one and I only had adv tacs with exp earth and no off. I also had exp leadership and exp resistance, but wasnt that usefull in this battle. Loses could have been worse but time ran out after the battle. Next day I took a hive and shield +3 att and def. Then opponent attacked with a big stack of skells and high spellpower but not much else. With severel resistance and a big diff in moral I won it pretty big. Opponent ran with only 13 skells left. Next day I took the middle town, but only had 5 mana left. He attacked again with a small army but caused alot of damage with slow and lightning bolts. In the end I got moral and could kill his last troops before he could flee. Thanks for playing.

Что сказать, мог выиграть как в первой фб, так наверно и во второй (при чём результат второй фб напрямую зависил от первой), но к сожалению где-то сам сыграл плохо, где-то не хватило удачи (3 раза из 4 тазар марети резистил.. прошла бы хоть одна молния, которая била почти на 400 и это была бы победа, там был только навык резиста).

Поздравляю с победой, везёт тем, кто везёт

Спасибо за игру!