Форум HeroesWorld-а - Показать сообщение отдельно - [ТУРНИР] "Новичок - 2015. Лето"
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 21.11.2015, 15:20
^
Jelen117
📖
Отправить сообщение для  Jelen117 с помощью ICQ
Отправить сообщение для  Jelen117 с помощью ICQ
Re: [ТУРНИР] "Новичок - 2015. Лето"

silenthillПотратил все рестарты, играл на удачку. 1 день засветил нычку мишек по 1 дороге. По 2 был блок 19 птиц грома за пандору . Пришлось бежать в 1 дорогу. Из объектов все плохо. Разве что консерватория в углу респа 3шка. Захватил еще 2 деревеньки и там в гм ни масла ни хасты, так же и в мейне.
121 - сломал ее и сразу к го через конюшню .
122 - добрал макси нагабанк лошком что бы грейдануть мишек .
123 - вышел го гр гидры.
124 -125 пролазил в центре, пустой центр с моей стороны ничего хорошего. 1 улик разве что и утопа , которую не возьму на родных войсках если мини. Уже думал идти на соседний респ родной если не найду ничего за пару дней и с приростом разве что в утопы. Предполагал где находится оппонент и контролировал центр.
126 - Опп пишет гг слился на го .Спасибо за игру.
113 tried to take hydras dwell but because of bad terrain setting I lost all lizards there and had to retreat Tazar. Still I took it the same day with rest of army losing nothing more. Went for hive behind lots horned demons, beat them easily and I see hive is horde. Alkin checked and it was maxi. I resigned, went for second hydras dwell with only 2 hydras, 2 wyverns. Lost hydra there. Took 4 hives more and having 25 wyverns, 7 hydras and all the meat possible I took a useless utopia that gave water tome and +12 knowledge. Break 125 with full movement vs 3 crystal dragons, horde enchanters, pack black dragons and horde of nagas. I had expert earth very fast but no mass slow although I built guild in fortress and picked every possible scroll. Gird knew slow but noone to teach Tazar. In the end 19 monarchs, 7 hydras and single dragon flies was too little for enchanters since they cast slow. My resp was very huge and when I finally got to the first village 121 with scout having 9 flies there were 26 centaurs and 3 wood elves.
I was totally screwed by the 1st hive size and roads of tapeworm's length. Lost hydra because 1st hive size, had several wyverns less, couldn't take a con. And with these roads there was no chance to play anything a bit faster. So although the resp was fine when it come to objects, I would even say it was very fine, these GOs, 1st unlucky hive, super-long roads screwed me.
Thanks for playing, good luck in next rounds.
Jelen117 вне форума