^
BISHOP

📖
Отправить сообщение для  BISHOP с помощью ICQ BISHOP#2241
Выставка наград
Отправить сообщение для  BISHOP с помощью ICQ BISHOP#2241
Выставка наград
Re: [ТУРНИР] Войны Магов

MarettiGot stronghold as I had hoped and as in all previous games in the tournament a battle mage as main hero. Got 3 stacks of goblins on gretchin so I decided to upgrade gobs day 1.

Saw 4 gob dwells and a behemoth dwell early and decided to take the gob dwells even though I had a dung town. Made some hard battles possible since I had spirit of o. I lacked xp on gundu and a box with lvl 3 magic and a box with 50 wolfs didnt help on that. I had air magic but was low level and had low stats so all hope was on a last box guarded by horde magis. Took a con with 3 angels at 121 with a scout but made a double mistake so I couldnt transfer the army to gundu and lost most of the day. At 122 I beat the magis and got all air spells. Ran to magic spring and was ready to break at 123.

Mino kings were 128 and since I was poor I couldnt upgrade behemoths, so the battle cost dearly. In the desert I saw Thant ready to beat horde greater bas for wings, so I wanted to prevent him from getting them and still avoid being caught. I just managed to, using Gretchin to steal them and moved offroad into the desert with gundu. After that army got smaller and smaller but stats got very good. I had tp from scroll and built guild. Bishop took the center town, I took other desert town. I took a couple of topes and moved back. He took my town at 127 but i managed to get it back.

In the end I took the middle town back and sat there with 10 abs as powerstack, 3 angels, 13 wyvs and a bit more. He had 1 ghost dragon and close to 600 skells but not much more. I was much stronger in might. He started out killing 7 abs with implo. I cast haste and then next round a 3600 implo to take out all his skells and my army took care of the rest.

Thanks for playing.
спасибо за игру! Сделал пару критических ошибок, которые и решили игру, должен был его убивать в городе на 126, но сделал бестолковый ход.. комментировать нет желания, Маретти молодец! Поздравляю с победой!
BISHOP вне форума