Старый 27.10.2016, 01:21
^
Morning

📖
Выставка наград
Выставка наград
Re: T

How you feel about yourself

This is a time for nurturing, material and domestic comfort, a feeling of abundance, harmony, joy and love.

A time for motherhood - you may already be pregnant or thinking about motherhood, if female of course! If male, this is a period of joy and abundance for you too - the appearance of The Empress here could also indicate that your mother or mother figure could be of great significance or comfort at this time.

This is also a card of creativity so it is a good omen if you are feeling creatively inspired at this time.

What you want most right now

The cards suggest that what you most want at this time is to find the strength and willpower to see you through and achieve what you want.

It is important to come from a place of love and tolerance though, not aggression. Put your fears to rest and develop a positive attitude and you'll reap richer rewards.

Your fears

You are sensing that success is just around the corner but it feels elusive, just out of reach. You may be concerned that the support and help you want from your father, husband/partner or another man of significance in your life won't materialise.

Trust and ask for the help you need, and success will be yours.

What is going for you

The Sun is shining on you - it's your time for success, joy and happiness.

You will feel confident and full of vitality.

It's a time to celebrate with friends and loved ones, perhaps enjoy a well-earned holiday, a time of pleasure and good news around children or the conception or birth of a longed-for baby.

If you are not feeling this way take heart, you will enter this period soon.

What is going against you

Are you suffering in silence in an unhappy relationship or feeling very lonely?

Do you have the courage to make the decision you really know you should make? You have a great sense of duty, but are you happy?

A difficult decision has to be made - have courage and you will achieve emotional happiness.

The likely outcome

Success, fulfillment and conclusion are near at hand - the successful outcome to a venture, satisfaction in a relationship and efforts rewarded.

It is a culmination of events and indicates material wealth and greater spiritual awareness.

You may decide to purchase your dream house, act upon a wonderfully-fulfilling relationship offer or embark on a self-actualization journey.

Enjoy!

Какая же счастливая жизнь! В отличии от Арандора, которого ждут только смерть и разрушение

My sword, my trusted ally, unphased by my aspect.

Morning вне форума