Форум HeroesWorld-а - Показать сообщение отдельно - [ТУРНИР] Вне Закона 2!
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 06.06.2015, 16:40
^
wowa

📖
Отправить сообщение для  wowa с помощью ICQ
Отправить сообщение для  wowa с помощью ICQ
Re: [ТУРНИР] Вне Закона 2!

06.06.2015 wowa (Синий, Random, Инферно, Октавия, Галтран) def grisha_nikolov (Красный, Random, Подземелье, Аламар, Арлак) Jebus Cross 123
among all illegal features of SoD I've used only Isra 5 lvl, all the rest was clearly legitimate, the map didn't give me the chance to break traditional rules))

on 111 I was thinking about re, but Gurni have broken 44 golems for the prison with 10 lvl Gosha and the scout have checked min cons, easily taken by Gosha on 112

but then I recovered, that my respawn seemed to have neither hives, nor conservatories more but I've bought 3 more necroheroes and tried to improve their necroskill, so before breaking the Central Guard, my army counted swarm of skeletons! also I've taken 2 dwell of efreets
at the end of the week the scout found the second and the last cons with single hive near it about 2 days away from the road
the suicide of the scout in that cons showed it was max one, so Gosha goes there and takes on 121, then he retreats to main and on 122 stands near the central treasure

on 123 the scouts take the Book of Fire and the Sword of Judgement and Gosha breaks the horde of cavaliers for the center
there he saw and catched nothing, exept the red army on 30 lvl Marius from the prison, and the idea, that she had no book, seemed to be true!
also Gosha had much better army, so the final fight has delivered no problems for him
and my opponent had a few money on the day of FF -- even if he had surrended, he could do nothing then

GG, tnx for playing!

(с) Roger Zelazny
"...the personal strengths and weaknesses of a leader are no true indication of the merits of his cause"

(с) Roger Zelazny
wowa вне форума