Форум HeroesWorld-а - Показать сообщение отдельно - Экспедиция: общие обсуждения
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 16.11.2023, 18:45
^
Драккошка

📖
drakkoshka#0245
Выставка наград
drakkoshka#0245
Выставка наград
Re: Экспедиция: общие обсуждения

I F20 am the only female player in my dnd group. My character has been sexually harassed and approached by orcs wanting to have sex because I'm playing a female elf. Whenever I say something about it, the DM says he's just trying to play a "realistic" game. It doesn't happen often enough to make me want to leave.

We were about to fight a vampire when he said he smelt blood. I joked that it was me he was smelling. And the DM asked why he would smell me over the others.

I looked him straight in the face and said, because she's on her period. And so she's bleeding.

All the other players acted like this was the grossest thing I have ever said, even though they have heard me describe disembowelments before. My DM looked at me and said that elves don't get periods. I said that they are humanoids with an ovulation cycle and I was just trying to play "realistic".

After the session, the DM asked me to leave the game. So AITA for giving my character her period?

ETA: Ed Greenwood, the creator of the forgotten realms, says elves DO menstruate.

Всё хотела пошутить, что с уровнем проработки эксп Ревня только механа критических дней не хватает.