Впервые здесь? Я Роха — провести быструю экскурсию?
Ошибка соединенияНеверный запросСтраница устарелаСессия истеклаТребуется входЗапрещеноНе найденоСлишком много запросовВнутренняя ошибка сервераПлохой шлюзСервис недоступенТайм-аут шлюзаВерсия HTTP не поддерживается
Сессия истекла
Ваша сессия истекла. Пожалуйста, войдите снова.
Требуется вход
Для этого нужна учётная запись. Войдите или создайте её — это займёт минуту.
Страница устарела
Токен безопасности отклонён — обычно потому, что страница была открыта слишком долго или вы вошли в систему в другом месте. Ничего не сохранено. Обновите страницу и повторите.
Запрос не выполнен
При обработке вашего запроса возникла проблема.
Проверьте подключение к интернету и попробуйте снова.
Детали ошибки:
Ссылка для шаринга
Игры «Герои Меча и Магии III» для развлечения.Автопереведено
16.08.2017 Wallys (Красный, Цитадель, Крэг Хэк) def Loins (Синий, Сопряжение, Игнниса) Jebus Cross 125 С самого начала взял два рестарта из-за блоков, далее респ как говорится на удачу. Разбежался, на 113 взял улик 6 уток, потом еще 3 улика. Выходил в ГО поздно на 124 (долго не мог поймать экспертную землю) 1 ангел, 3 мишки, 30 уток. На 125 накрыл оппонента с одним ангелом. Спасибо за игру.
Просто ничего не сдало, опять. За цыту просто нереальные сдачи. Сдался...
Добавлено через 18 часов 47 минут Rep1sk (Синий, Данж, Гунар) def Wallys (Красный, Сопряг, Киря) JC 141 Довольно хорошая раздача, на респе 4 нычки драков, уликов мало, конс нету. из-за моралей нейтралов потерял 2-3 драка на респе. на 121 23 утки, 6 драков, масла нету. В итоге пробил ГО, но дальше снова блок, решил брать домашнюю утопу на 131 и выходить. 12 Красных драков 20 уток, взял утопу, отстроил драконов, Взял еще 2 утопы, кое как загрейдил в ЧД. Опп напал на 141, бой прошел без шансов у оппа. Спс за игру
Откатил суммарно 5к за замок и цвет. Многовато конечно, но жить можно. Заиграл сдачу с конюшней по дороге и хорошим числом кентов (жаль без эльфов, но к счастью скоро нашлась нычка). Нашлось приличное количество хороших склепов, которые выровняли ситуацию по золоту, да и Киррь качнулась - взяла оружие, защиту и воздух. Хотел выйти к своему компу башне, но из-за багов проходов вышел к оранжевому кастлу-воину. В этой же зоне всю игру и происходил контакт с оппонентом. В начале второй собрал консы, пару уликов. С этим войском засветил много территории (своего некрокомпа, две трежи с деревней и супер-трежу), а также отбил много ресов. Правда из-за того, что кирь взяла землю только последним слотом, то потерял много войска, поэтому на оппонента бежать не торопился. На третей неделе вышка уже активно перестраивалась, а я добирал с тп треажаки с деревнями. На 142 оппонент мейном полез в улик на спорной территории, недалеко от моего кастла. Накрыл, за отсутствием магии у оппонента и надетых шаклов у него же, последовала сдача. Спасибо за игру.
Game on mirror template. Heroes were choosen after banning(same rules as for mirror-tournament), I think it's fair. Map was fun, 2 Archer Dwellings Close to Town as well as Stables. I moved to Stronghold area firsly, found Behe Dwell, but protection was 50+ of Hell Hounds, didn't fight in week 1. Many Heroes got Earth Magic, as there were 2 Learning Stones next to starting town. That's why Christian main Hero, but there were few others, also strong ones. Very good, rich map, but that means opp has also a good one. That's why I wanted to open space and that let me attack his Main Hero. He was moving to my Inferno zone with army I could handle. So I did pmtp, chained army and fighted. A nice, fast game. :)
Game on MN. Many days have passed since I played this template. Very fun, some interaction with AI and not complicated in terms of zones. We were trading for Town and Color, finally, I had Rampart + Red for what I paid around 5k Gold. Fortunately, generation gaved me lots of free gold to pick up, minimum Crypt day 1, Stables and Elves Dwell without protection. Btw. we were choosing Ai's Towns, I had Dung+Castle+Necro, Rito Tower+Fortress+Stronghold. We played HotA. After collecting all Grand Elves I moved after Dung AI, builted here Summoning Portal, got extra Elves and moved to Necro area. Btw. I scouted, that dung's rich area is awesome, 4 Hives on the road, tope, that's where I want to go later. Necro AI was easy, after killing him I moved to finish Castle AI. It was around 116 and my Kyrre was around 10/10, lucky with Artifacts, lv ups and 2x Arenas. Tazar also got a lot of exp, he got Earth lv 4 when Kyrre on lv 11 was offered Water 3rd time. ... Typical Kyrre. After clearing AI's my task was to make Unicorns + Citadel and Vamps. I had also artifact +3 Vamps/week. Unfortunately, I didn't had any Gems, so no Unicorns week 1. Next week was farming one side with my Grand Elves army, while the other was farmed with Tazar + VL. 133 I took my first tope - czajnik(+6 all), next tope gaved me Earth Book, at this point I had 5 AA's. Next day was clearing 3 more topes and finally my Hero was ~25/25. No Red Orb or Fly/DD though, but my plan was to attack Rito. He gave up day before that though. One of best games on MN from my side. Was fun playing.
Game was going pretty well. I had Grindan and Gurnisson from beggining, in MG there was no slow and Guards were mostly tanky and slowy. I got Mass Slow with Grindan ASAP and broke to new zones. I found 2 more Conflux Towns and 2 Air Elemental's Dwells. I was really strong, had around 80 Strorm Elementals week 2. I felt I am stronger than Dawidu, there was nothing what can happen. I decided to move to new zone, open space, see more and not let him suprise me. Unfortunately, or fortunately, on 127 he took all my 3 Conflux Towns, including starting town. That was a new level play. I didn't had enough movement to attack him, when he was chilling in my town. Also timer had influence on my decisions. I didn't catch him, so next turn he bought all the Air Elementals and the other important units and moved back. I think, that I still could win in straight fight. In 133 or so he was clearing one of zones from my side and got TP scroll. I don't have to explain how strong it is on mirror template. I couldn't do the same, not enough movement. Finally, after 10 more turns of my suffering, we had a fight. Obviously, I was trying before it to get something from topes etc. but it's just impossible to farm map as fast as you are with TP. I even got Angel Wings, so that was my last chance, maybe I can catch his army on scout or something. Just wanted to finish my suffering, moved to zone he was farming. I catched one scout Hero, then he attacked me. Finally. GG, I learned a lot, hope for more games like that one. :)
Finally I played with Stronghold. It was game on SoD. I had 2 Heroes from Stronghold at the beggining of the game in Tavern. That means I had huge army, many Wolf Raiders. My zone was really good. Many off-road fights, but useful things like gold or dwells. I had 2x Wolfs Dwells, 3x Goblin's Dwells, 1x Orcs and 1x Ogree. Also, in my zone were 3x Hives and Shield +3/+3. I breaked to new zone 115, it was Tower. Close to town was Teleporter, I fighted guard to see what is on the other side, it was rich area. I decided to move away after getting Tower-town, as it's hard to play with terrain panalty. I wanted to just clear 2x Dwarven's Treasurys and go somewhere else. A lot of free gold around Tower though, lovely map. I managed to do Behe + Citadel in my starting Town, but opp gave up. He had heavy looses or so in Crypt early on and no more restarts. I wonder, how strong I would be ~122-123 after collecting all the troops. Anyway, game was fun. GG
Finally I played with Stronghold. It was game on SoD. I had 2 Heroes from Stronghold at the beggining of the game in Tavern. That means I had huge army, many Wolf Raiders. My zone was really good. Many off-road fights, but useful things like gold or dwells. I had 2x Wolfs Dwells, 3x Goblin's Dwells, 1x Orcs and 1x Ogree. Also, in my zone were 3x Hives and Shield +3/+3. I breaked to new zone 115, it was Tower. Close to town was Teleporter, I fighted guard to see what is on the other side, it was rich area. I decided to move away after getting Tower-town, as it's hard to play with terrain panalty. I wanted to just clear 2x Dwarven's Treasurys and go somewhere else. A lot of free gold around Tower though, lovely map. I managed to do Behe + Citadel in my starting Town, but opp gave up. He had heavy looses or so in Crypt early on and no more restarts. I wonder, how strong I would be ~122-123 after collecting all the troops. Anyway, game was fun. GG
Game on mirror template. Heroes were choosen after banning(same rules as for mirror-tournament), I think it's fair. Map was fun, 2 Archer Dwellings Close to Town as well as Stables. I moved to Stronghold area firsly, found Behe Dwell, but protection was 50+ of Hell Hounds, didn't fight in week 1. Many Heroes got Earth Magic, as there were 2 Learning Stones next to starting town. That's why Christian main Hero, but there were few others, also strong ones. Very good, rich map, but that means opp has also a good one. That's why I wanted to open space and that let me attack his Main Hero. He was moving to my Inferno zone with army I could handle. So I did pmtp, chained army and fighted. A nice, fast game. :)
Game on MN. Many days have passed since I played this template. Very fun, some interaction with AI and not complicated in terms of zones. We were trading for Town and Color, finally, I had Rampart + Red for what I paid around 5k Gold. Fortunately, generation gaved me lots of free gold to pick up, minimum Crypt day 1, Stables and Elves Dwell without protection. Btw. we were choosing Ai's Towns, I had Dung+Castle+Necro, Rito Tower+Fortress+Stronghold. We played HotA. After collecting all Grand Elves I moved after Dung AI, builted here Summoning Portal, got extra Elves and moved to Necro area. Btw. I scouted, that dung's rich area is awesome, 4 Hives on the road, tope, that's where I want to go later. Necro AI was easy, after killing him I moved to finish Castle AI. It was around 116 and my Kyrre was around 10/10, lucky with Artifacts, lv ups and 2x Arenas. Tazar also got a lot of exp, he got Earth lv 4 when Kyrre on lv 11 was offered Water 3rd time. ... Typical Kyrre. After clearing AI's my task was to make Unicorns + Citadel and Vamps. I had also artifact +3 Vamps/week. Unfortunately, I didn't had any Gems, so no Unicorns week 1. Next week was farming one side with my Grand Elves army, while the other was farmed with Tazar + VL. 133 I took my first tope - czajnik(+6 all), next tope gaved me Earth Book, at this point I had 5 AA's. Next day was clearing 3 more topes and finally my Hero was ~25/25. No Red Orb or Fly/DD though, but my plan was to attack Rito. He gave up day before that though. One of best games on MN from my side. Was fun playing.
Откатил суммарно 5к за замок и цвет. Многовато конечно, но жить можно. Заиграл сдачу с конюшней по дороге и хорошим числом кентов (жаль без эльфов, но к счастью скоро нашлась нычка). Нашлось приличное количество хороших склепов, которые выровняли ситуацию по золоту, да и Киррь качнулась - взяла оружие, защиту и воздух. Хотел выйти к своему компу башне, но из-за багов проходов вышел к оранжевому кастлу-воину. В этой же зоне всю игру и происходил контакт с оппонентом. В начале второй собрал консы, пару уликов. С этим войском засветил много территории (своего некрокомпа, две трежи с деревней и супер-трежу), а также отбил много ресов. Правда из-за того, что кирь взяла землю только последним слотом, то потерял много войска, поэтому на оппонента бежать не торопился. На третей неделе вышка уже активно перестраивалась, а я добирал с тп треажаки с деревнями. На 142 оппонент мейном полез в улик на спорной территории, недалеко от моего кастла. Накрыл, за отсутствием магии у оппонента и надетых шаклов у него же, последовала сдача. Спасибо за игру.
Подтверждаю moonlyer (Красный, Оплот, Киррь) def RukaVsalate (Синий, Цитадель, Крег), 6lm10a, 142 А кристаллы сегодня выдут погулять? За 4 недели не смог ГМ поднять до 5 лвл,отбивал их на первой недели за стрелковами охранами мини кучки ка нечно еле воткнул мишек.Вторая неделя две консы единички,нычка красных.Берём два циклопятника и снова мини.... ну и на минус марали полез на шару в спорную зону где опп с контролем Кирью накрыл (ошибка была что не брал рест) Оппу спс за игру! надеюсь даст отыграться))) ГГ ВП
Game was going pretty well. I had Grindan and Gurnisson from beggining, in MG there was no slow and Guards were mostly tanky and slowy. I got Mass Slow with Grindan ASAP and broke to new zones. I found 2 more Conflux Towns and 2 Air Elemental's Dwells. I was really strong, had around 80 Strorm Elementals week 2. I felt I am stronger than Dawidu, there was nothing what can happen. I decided to move to new zone, open space, see more and not let him suprise me. Unfortunately, or fortunately, on 127 he took all my 3 Conflux Towns, including starting town. That was a new level play. I didn't had enough movement to attack him, when he was chilling in my town. Also timer had influence on my decisions. I didn't catch him, so next turn he bought all the Air Elementals and the other important units and moved back. I think, that I still could win in straight fight. In 133 or so he was clearing one of zones from my side and got TP scroll. I don't have to explain how strong it is on mirror template. I couldn't do the same, not enough movement. Finally, after 10 more turns of my suffering, we had a fight. Obviously, I was trying before it to get something from topes etc. but it's just impossible to farm map as fast as you are with TP. I even got Angel Wings, so that was my last chance, maybe I can catch his army on scout or something. Just wanted to finish my suffering, moved to zone he was farming. I catched one scout Hero, then he attacked me. Finally. GG, I learned a lot, hope for more games like that one. :)