RitoSux — Сообщения
RitoSux
| Тема / Сообщение | Дата |
|---|---|
|
Более 2000 очков перемещения у героев после их смерти или удаления.
get 2k heroes out already so I don't uninstall thanks.
|
|
|
Ветер перемен.
I agree with guild RNG feeling bad , but there is an even bigger problem with control - Earth magic exclusive town portal. Why can one player move more on the map purely based on randomness? It's ridiculous. I would prefer if town portal was for all…
|
|
|
[ТУРНИР-HotA] Зеркальный Джебус II
gun tfp
|
|
|
[ТУРНИР-HotA] Зеркальный Джебус II
tfp.
|
|
|
[ТУРНИР-HotA] Сложный выбор-2
well I had even better guild but I played bad on timer xD. TFP and gl next.
|
|
|
"Два Сезона: Зима - Весна 2019-2020"
Прошу записать меня на турнир
|
|
|
[ТУРНИР-HotA] Сложный выбор-2
I have no idea how I won this game tbh. tfp .
|
|
|
[ТУРНИР-HotA] Зеркальный Джебус II
Прошу записать меня на турнир
|
|
|
[ТУРНИР-HotA] Сложный выбор-2
hota 6lm10a gaming tfp.
|
|
|
[ТУРНИР-HotA] Сложный выбор-2
if my opp had shackles on 132 I would lose . tfp.
|
|
|
[ТУРНИР-HotA] Сложный выбор-2
weird game , 7 towns no guild but highrolled first try tp in castle + blue hat in tope right next to contact zone. tfp.
|
|
|
[ТУРНИР-HotA] Сложный выбор-2
TFP
|
|
|
[ТУРНИР-HotA] Сложный выбор-2
Sorry for late confirms TFP
|
|
|
[ТУРНИР-HotA] Сложный выбор-2
We decided on bo1. TFP.
|
|
|
[ТУРНИР-HotA] Сложный выбор-2
tfp.
|
|
|
[ТУРНИР-HotA] Сложный выбор-2
TFP. Site note: As I saw, my game vs Gee was already updated in the scheme so I decided not to report it. (also apologies for the late report!)
|
|
|
[ТУРНИР-HotA] Сложный выбор-2
Прошу записать меня на турнир Castle
|
|
|
[ТУРНИР-Hota] Истинное отражение
tfp
|
|
|
[ТУРНИР-Hota] Истинное отражение
tfp
|
|
|
[ТУРНИР-Hota] Истинное отражение
tfp
|