_NEO_ — Сообщения

Аватар пользователя

_NEO_

Боевой дух +31 Обнадёженный
Не в сети Участник с дек. 2013 Последняя активность
Тема / Сообщение Дата
Плагин Fresh Mod для «Грани Тьмы».
Hello Kventin! I'm sorry if it is written somewhere, but i couldn't find in the previous posts in this topic! So what are the changes in FM 9.2 and now 9.4 regarding magics in battle (like Blind for instance)? Recently I've played a game where Blind…
Плагин Fresh Mod для «Грани Тьмы».
Hello S Ssth, All those templates work just fine with FM mod 9.2, at least for me! There are 6lm10a and jebuss cross native templates, but not h3dm1,mini-mosta, diamond native just yet.
Плагин Fresh Mod для «Грани Тьмы».
Я согласен с Lider1на 100%.
«Возвращение к рекам веры»
Прошу записать меня на турнир Discord:_NEO_#0876
Динамичный и увлекательный летний турнир
Thank you! It was a nice tournament. I would like to express my gratitude and admiration to Xocenk! He took the role of organizer and brought this tournament to its final stage, in a situation where Beriadon had no time to do it!!! I wish more…
Динамичный и увлекательный летний турнир
My opponent paid 6900 for town, so i decided to play with Tower. 500 was for color. I paid a big mistake killing all 115 master gremlins on 113 vs ~40 upgr. Pegasus guarding Naga duel. So that slowed me down a lot. First week ended with Giant built…
Динамичный и увлекательный летний турнир
Week 1 was not so good. I couldn't build Firebirds, but Brissa had duel for elementals and lots of resources except mercury! On 121 I took AI (Tower)+AI (Fortress). Started building MGs. On 125 my opponent showed up with Mulich as a scout. On 127…
Динамичный и увлекательный летний турнир
On week 1 Nymus had taken 2 efreet duels + around 25 wierns. On 122 Nymus broke into the middle with 11 Sutan Efreets ~ 50 wiverns and meat and took stronghold village. I had tomb of air magic + Titan's Gladius+ boots of speed + gloves + exp earth…
Динамичный и увлекательный летний турнир
We took 1x111 each and started. I had 2 necro heroes and sufficient amount of money, but on 113 my opp. surrender. tfp
Динамичный и увлекательный летний турнир
gg tfp/ спасибо за игру!
Динамичный и увлекательный летний турнир
Taz got nice skills and 18 wyvern monarchs on first week. On 121 Taz was in the middle with 30 wyvern monarch 200 gnoll marauders and 50 lizard warriors. He took tower town and wings. On 122 Taz wanted to enter the opponent's land where Grindan was…
Динамичный и увлекательный летний турнир
I had a good map. 2 duels for devils,1 for efreets, 30 wyvern monarchs in total (upgr. in fortress town). Took 1 Top on 122 on my land. Break was on 123. FB was on 124. gg tfp.
Динамичный и увлекательный летний турнир
I would like to apologies to my opp. for having to wait till the end of this game. I had extremely bad net with a huge lag. Game started at 19:00PM and ended around 01:00 ( for a game on JC up to 124 with sim 121). Was painful to play it. gg tfp
Динамичный и увлекательный летний турнир
Прошу записать меня на турнир, если кто то откажется!
[ТУРНИР-SoD+FreshMod] Любимчики, в бой! - 12 - The Battle of Favorites! - 12
Silly mystake i made, thinking storm elementals will not be affected by dead ripple. That destroy my game and i decided to write GG TFP
[ТУРНИР-SoD+FreshMod] Любимчики, в бой! - 12 - The Battle of Favorites! - 12
Thanks for the game!
[ТУРНИР-SoD+FreshMod] Любимчики, в бой! - 12 - The Battle of Favorites! - 12
Was a long and exhausted game. On week 3 Alkin had full control and could attacked Boraguss on a flux village, but since Boraguss was with vial of life decided to continue exploring the map first. On week 4 Alkin had much better army, Boraguss had…
[ТУРНИР-SoD+FreshMod] Любимчики, в бой! - 12 - The Battle of Favorites! - 12
Thanks for the game!
[ТУРНИР-SoD+FreshMod] Любимчики, в бой! - 12 - The Battle of Favorites! - 12
Thanks for the game!
[ТУРНИР-SoD+FreshMod] Любимчики, в бой! - 12 - The Battle of Favorites! - 12
Прошу записать меня на турнир! Flux