hippox89 — Сообщения
hippox89
| Тема / Сообщение | Дата |
|---|---|
|
Дегустация «Рога Бездны»
I can confirm. I initially had a good start with Jeremy being in the tavern. At day 4 I had expert earth on Jeremy, however, on the same day I lost him + a few artefacts when simply wanting to retreat with him in an angel con. After that huge blonder…
|
|
|
Договариваемся играть online в 3-ку! - Arranging HOMM3 online games!
Looking for a game of HotA.
|
|
|
Дегустация «Рога Бездны»
hippox89 (Red, Cove, Jeremy, Jeremy) Def Bikeman56 (Blue, Cove, Cassiopeia, Cassiopeia) 8mm6a 146 Saw by observatory that my starting zone contained a lot of gold and decided by day 3 to try to go for Sea Serpents week 1 + castle even without a level…
|
|
|
Дегустация «Рога Бездны»
I can confirm. My starting zone was satisfactory enough with easy access to the neighbouring computers and with some good opportunities for early development expect for maybe no low level cons. A early Nix dwelling + two portals of summoning resulted…
|
|
|
Договариваемся играть online в 3-ку! - Arranging HOMM3 online games!
found game
|
|
|
Договариваемся играть online в 3-ку! - Arranging HOMM3 online games!
found game
|
|
|
Дегустация «Рога Бездны»
Прошу записать меня на турнир Qualification report (hopefully it'll be verified in time, but probably too late now): 15.04.2015 hippox89 (Blue, Cove, Cassiopeia) def flate (Red, Cove, Illor), Mini-Nostalgia, 245 Started with Cassiopeia, but brought…
|
|
|
Договариваемся играть online в 3-ку! - Arranging HOMM3 online games!
Sorry forgot about the ICQ nummer. 682961922 I've found a game right now, but add me and we can play later.
|
|
|
Договариваемся играть online в 3-ку! - Arranging HOMM3 online games!
found game
|
|
|
Договариваемся играть online в 3-ку! - Arranging HOMM3 online games!
Hi. I'm English speaking. I'm looking for a SoD game. Any common template, HD+ and HW rules 1.23. I'm still a novice/amateur player, but not unfamiliar with the game, tho. Fun game with result report. I'll probably stream. Привет. Я английский…
|