JanPegasus2 — Сообщения
JanPegasus2
| Тема / Сообщение | Дата |
|---|---|
|
[ТУРНИР-HotA] ОФБ-14
I resign. Will not play last round
|
|
|
[ТУРНИР-HotA] ОФБ-14
I had to take all towns and kill every single hero to defeat enemy. Very long game. Opponent didnt accept extending sim turns even though he still didnt break to desert for next 3-4 days. tfp...
|
|
|
[ТУРНИР-HotA] ОФБ-14
[quote = Team0n] Dzięki za grę! [/ quote] tfp
|
|
|
[ТУРНИР-HotA] ОФБ-14
Tough game. I confirm all Xocenk wrote above. Player very solid till first big mistake when I didnt get empty AI Tower and in result AI gained army. It caused several next mistakes due to tilt. Anyway, game was interesting. TFP!
|
|
|
[ТУРНИР-HotA] ОФБ-14
tfp
|
|
|
[ТУРНИР-HotA] ОФБ-14
tfp
|
|
|
[ТУРНИР-HotA] ОФБ-14
Прошу записать меня на турнир
|
|
|
[ТУРНИР-HotA] Сложный выбор-2
thanks and gl next!
|
|
|
[ТУРНИР-HotA] Сложный выбор-2
gl next
|
|
|
[ТУРНИР-HotA] Сложный выбор-2
tfp
|
|
|
[ТУРНИР-HotA] Сложный выбор-2
thanks for a game!
|
|
|
[ТУРНИР-HotA] Сложный выбор-2
tfp
|
|
|
[ТУРНИР-HotA] Сложный выбор-2
thanks for game
|
|
|
[ТУРНИР-HotA] Сложный выбор-2
Прошу записать меня на турнир necro
|
|
|
[ТУРНИР-HotA] Сложный выбор-2
Прошу записать меня на турнир prekrasnyye trupy!
|
|
|
[ТУРНИР-Hota] Истинное отражение
agree, tfp
|
|
|
[ТУРНИР-Hota] Истинное отражение
I confirm the score.
|
|
|
[ТУРНИР-Hota] Истинное отражение
Agree, tfp and gl in next games, btw it was stronghold ofc for the second game
|
|
|
[ТУРНИР-Hota] Истинное отражение
17.06.2019 Falcone gave up against JanPegasus2. We agreed to start playing between 10pm and 11pm (Moscow time). I was ready at 10:30pm and Falcone decided to give up (not giving any reason). :confused:
|
|
|
[ТУРНИР-Hota] Истинное отражение
Прошу записать меня на турнир
|