Marqadam — Сообщения

Marqadam

Боевой дух 0 Неиспытанный
Не в сети Участник с дек. 2017 Последняя активность
Тема / Сообщение Дата
Один за всех и все за одного 6
Thank you for the game :)
Один за всех и все за одного 6
Thank you for the game
Один за всех и все за одного 6
Opponent was attecked by green AI and he lost his army so he gave up
Один за всех и все за одного 6
yes that was a silly mistake
Один за всех и все за одного 6
Opp left skeletons on other hero I reached him. Thank you for the game
Один за всех и все за одного 6
I had a rough start blocked in the most of ways and i had only one hive and no cons we met at the end of 2nd week i tried to escape but i wasnt enough fast GG - game confirmed
Один за всех и все за одного 6
Прошу записать меня на турнир I would join to the tournament : smile01:
Игры «Герои Меча и Магии III» для развлечения.
Thx Confirm :smile09: Добавлено через 38 секунд Yeah thx for the game
Игры «Герои Меча и Магии III» для развлечения.
Y I had a little bit of luck with the wyrms Thx for game confirm Добавлено через 4 минуты Vs Zodmund Jebus Rampart Ignatius vs Fortress Tazar Opponent got an earthbook on his terrain, cleared all sec zone I cleared desert but it was pretty bad so…
Игры «Герои Меча и Магии III» для развлечения.
Y I did thx for game confirm
Игры «Герои Меча и Магии III» для развлечения.
Thx confirm