momogo — Сообщения

Аватар пользователя

momogo

Боевой дух +8 Обнадёженный
Не в сети Участник с янв. 2012 Последняя активность
Тема / Сообщение Дата
Джебус Кросс - 2.
Sorry, it seem I confuse KobRa_RR with Keba. This week I have no time, maybe next week.
Джебус Кросс - 2.
we try to play in April 7, but KobRa_RR have no time, then April 8, KobRa_RR can play, but I have no time. so, we cannot find the time to play. I think you can throw a coin to decide who win or lose.
Джебус Кросс - 2.
25.02.2012 momogo (blue, Rampart, Kyrre, Kyrre) def snooppy (red, Castle, Valeska, Gundula) 131 SoD w3d1 snooppy type "gg", maybe failed in Utopia.
Джебус Кросс - 2.
momogo - Psyche_7 Psyche_7 win, I think Psyche_7 will post the report.
Джебус Кросс - 2.
24.01.2012 momogo(blue, Rampart, Kyrre, Kyrre) win d-neez (red, Dungeon, Shakti, Shakti) Jebus 137 blue has too many nests: 2 green dragon, 4 unicorn, 2 Pegasus, 1 Wood Elf, 2 Centaur . but Faerie Dragon is too strong. so, 131 I get gold from 2…
Рапорты игр online и их подтверждения (сезон Зима 2011-12)
This map is too good for blue. red has only 2 nests(1 archer 1 swordman) but blue has 1 green dragon 3 unicorn. w2 and w3, I get gold from 2 Dragon Utopia. then I can build gold dragon. After defeat 120+ thunder bird, and 18 Titan(without slow,…
Джебус Кросс - 2.
thank you. I register the icq account. ICQ No. 643073147 :smile01:
Джебус Кросс - 2.
I am learning this map, but donot have icq yet, and donot know russian language.
Что вы сейчас слушаете?
「あの日見た花の名前を僕達はまだ知らない。」のED -「secret base ~君がくれた もの~」