Scott Kevill — Сообщения

Аватар пользователя

Scott Kevill

Боевой дух +3 Обнадёженный
Не в сети Участник с март 2009 Последняя активность
Тема / Сообщение Дата
IGZ - альтернатива Hamachi, Leaf и т.п.
Sure, but it will have to be in English. I can use the translator for forums because it's slower, but direct chat makes that hard. :) Yes, it should be possible. That depends if anyone still wants to play it though.
IGZ - альтернатива Hamachi, Leaf и т.п.
Heh. Have you created an account yet? Log into GameRanger now and I would be happy to give you a personal guided tour. :)
IGZ - альтернатива Hamachi, Leaf и т.п.
ToH ratings are not automatic. You have to manually report your win or your loss using a web form. Example: www.toheroes.com/win04.asp and www.toheroes.com/loss04.asp Well, if you believe that, sure. They promised it would be released in January, but…
IGZ - альтернатива Hamachi, Leaf и т.п.
Shadow of Death (SoD) uses the same Heroes3.exe as Restoration of Erathia, so it works fine using "Heroes of Might & Magic III". Armageddon's Blade is only separate because it uses a different: H3Blade.exe. I have not tested Wake of Gods (WoG) yet,…
IGZ - альтернатива Hamachi, Leaf и т.п.
Hello, I am sorry I do not speak Russian. I have read this thread using Google Translate. I found HeroesWorld.ru from the link to GameRanger earlier in this thread. I am the creator / developer of GameRanger, and I would like you to try using…