Venton — Сообщения
| Тема / Сообщение | Дата |
|---|---|
|
"Новичок - 2016. Лето"
TFP. Добавлено через 5 минут Hi everyone. I apologize to everyone who had to wait for a long time because of me in the recent weeks (Medium, Timbuktu, and everyone waiting for the tourney to proceed). My situation at work as well as with my family…
|
|
|
Турнир "Два Сезона: лето-осень 2016". OnLine-игры на рейтинг (рапорты, обсуждения)
This map was super stupid. I had 3 dragon dwellings but nothing else. My army for breaking was 10 Red Dragons, some trogs, and 1 Angel. I had one more con far away but it was minimal too so I decided to skip it. I was faster on the desert but easily…
|
|
|
Турнир "Два Сезона: лето-осень 2016". OnLine-игры на рейтинг (рапорты, обсуждения)
In fact, I paid 3400 for Dung and 500 for color. I didn't have any restarts left but I liked my start - very short road to a subterranean gate (Imps on one side, Gogs + Magogs on the other, killed both without serious losses) and quite a lot of gold…
|
|
|
Турнир "Два Сезона: лето-осень 2016". OnLine-игры на рейтинг (рапорты, обсуждения)
Bad map for me but I had no more restarts to take. Very low on money for a long time, no good objects in sight until 115 when I discovered a very distant hive (I had only 2 hives, both small) and a Hydra dwelling. The only good thing was that I had 2…
|
|
|
"Новичок - 2016. Лето"
We both had 111 left but neither of us took it. My zone was quite large but only one dwelling - Gnolls - which I managed to take week 2 because it was lumped together with some resources and guarded by lots of Archers. Opp's start was very fast, he…
|
|
|
"Новичок - 2016. Лето"
My start was nice. Average army and low on money but Gunnar and Solmyr with me + I took an Inferno town on 112 and Shakti already had Expert Tactics. Opp gave up. Thanks for the game!
|
|
|
Турнир "Два Сезона: лето-осень 2016". OnLine-игры на рейтинг (рапорты, обсуждения)
After so many bad games at last a really good map for me. The road to the exit (located next to one of my villages) was blocked by Sharpshooters so I saw my GO on 121 just before breaking into the desert. I gathered 34 Wyverns before breaking and…
|
|
|
Турнир "Два Сезона: лето-осень 2016". OnLine-игры на рейтинг (рапорты, обсуждения)
Tough game... and many mistakes. My zone was good but problems started on 115 when I entered a hive with horde Dragonflies, which turned out to be full and I was forced to retreat having lost almost all my army. I managed to rebound and take the…
|
|
|
Турнир "Два Сезона: лето-осень 2016". OnLine-игры на рейтинг (рапорты, обсуждения)
My official new record on JC - GO killed on 141.... Corrections: My main was Clavius and I actually had only 2 hives (4+4), not 4, but it didn't matter. I had hard blocks everywhere, no money, no army and a very long and winding road to the GO. I had…
|
|
|
"Новичок - 2016. Лето"
Bad map for both of us. I lost the game by making an idiotic mistake (attacking a high horde of Cyclops Kings with Solmyr instead of using him only for Chain Lightning). Thanks for the game!
|
|
|
"Новичок - 2016. Лето"
My opponent took all 3 restarts, I took only 1x111. On the first day I had more heroes, I saw 3 hives with easy guards and my roads were not blocked so I was happy with the map. On day 2 I saw my GO - Cyclops Kings, so I didn't like it but I thought…
|
|
|
Турнир "Два Сезона: лето-осень 2016". OnLine-игры на рейтинг (рапорты, обсуждения)
I probably should have taken 111 which I still had but I didn't expect to be blocked so much. The unblocked area was kinda empty. 3 topes in my zone but didn't take any bc no time. Very late break into the desert. I managed to take 2 topes and the…
|
|
|
"Новичок - 2016. Лето"
No restarts taken. I liked my zone very much - Stables right outside my town and a large area with many crypts (5 or 6), all of which were with 5 Vamps. 2x Water dwelling (taken), 2x Earth dwellin (not taken), 1x Air dwelling (taken), Fire dwelling…
|
|
|
"Новичок - 2016. Лето"
Very long game. I had a weak army and bad starting skills on Kyrre so I couldn't get much speed early on. No stats boosting arts either. My plan was to build Dragons in town week 1 but I failed - not enough crystals. I also did not take the Dragon…
|
|
|
Турнир "Два Сезона: лето-осень 2016". OnLine-игры на рейтинг (рапорты, обсуждения)
Hard map. I had 8 Angels in my area (4+3+1) but a large part of my map was blocked by 28 Vampire Lords guarding the anti-Curse necklace... I had 3 hives, all very far off-road. Late break into the desert but a little bit faster than the opp so I took…
|
|
|
Турнир "Два Сезона: лето-осень 2016". OnLine-игры на рейтинг (рапорты, обсуждения)
Savegame lost by the opponent after many months :-(. Thanks for the game!
|
|
|
Турнир "Два Сезона: лето-осень 2016". OnLine-игры на рейтинг (рапорты, обсуждения)
My map was really good. I had big money problems in the first days but on 111 I opened a prison with Tyraxor lvl5 who already had Logistics. Very good skills on all heroes, a few mistakes here and there, but overall decent gameplay. Opp's starting…
|
|
|
Турнир "Два Сезона: лето-осень 2016". OnLine-игры на рейтинг (рапорты, обсуждения)
Nice map for me, bad map for the opp, not much more to say ;-). Thanks for the game!
|
|
|
Турнир "Два Сезона: лето-осень 2016". OnLine-игры на рейтинг (рапорты, обсуждения)
Confirm. My map was bad. Blocked roads, Until 114 I could only access 1 horse dwelling and 1 con (minimal). I almost died trying to take that con so gg almost happened on 114. I survived and used whatever small army I had to open one half of the map.…
|
|
|
Турнир "Два Сезона: лето-осень 2016". OnLine-игры на рейтинг (рапорты, обсуждения)
Very nice map for me. Many good arts on day 1, bear dwelling in sight. Second bear discovered soon and +1 bear from a Dungeon village. Quite fast break to the desert which turned out to be poor and the way to opponent's side of desert was blocked by…
|