calvert — Сообщения

calvert

Боевой дух 0 Неиспытанный
Не в сети Участник с окт. 2015 Последняя активность
Тема / Сообщение Дата
[ТУРНИР-HotA] Урфин Джюс и его деревянные солдаты
I give up my game with DeadShot. We had connection problems. We try Team Viewer and it didn't work. Hamachi is not working on my computer. So I decided to give up. Wish good luck to my opponent.
[ТУРНИР-HotA] Урфин Джюс и его деревянные солдаты
Прошу записать меня на турнир
Договариваемся играть online в 3-ку! - Arranging HOMM3 online games!
Sod - season/fun. Hota - fun. icq - 695835059
Турнир "Два Сезона: лето-осень 2016". OnLine-игры на рейтинг (рапорты, обсуждения)
Прошу записать меня на турнир
Договариваемся играть online в 3-ку! - Arranging HOMM3 online games!
Sod. Season/fun (english) icq - 695835059
M-200% №11
Accidently I have quickly met opponent in third zone and no time to react, because I lose timer in fight with guards. He had efreet sultans and it was enough to beat me. Thanks for playing!
M-200% №11
Confirm. I was too slow in development. Opp had 50 medusas from seer's hut and he would have got more if I hadn't attacked him. But my attack was also a mistake, I had no mana and weak army to make him hurt. Thanks for playing!
M-200% №11
Прошу записать меня на турнир
Войны Магов 2
After all restarts I've got poor starting zone, blocked by cons guards didn't manage to collect any wood until 114. Couldn't build wolf pen and other stuff. Found behe's dwell. On the end of 3 week took 2 conservatories (3+4 angels), but opponent…
Войны Магов 2
Прошу записать меня на турнир
Игры «Герои Меча и Магии III» для развлечения.
9.01.2016 calvert( Red , Fortress, Tazar, Tazar) lose Dorsaj ( Blue , Dungeon, Shakti, Shakti) Balance132 Seen cons(2) near castle and I decided to play, but it was very poor area for me. The road to next zone was blocked by 90+ gorgons, so have to…
Игры «Герои Меча и Магии III» для развлечения.
Lost 2/3 army attacking max conservatory. After that I took min cons and blindly go from portal and landed to already cleared zone by opponent. In that case I decided go for his main town, but I choose wrong way (he has two castle towns and I see two…
Договариваемся играть online в 3-ку! - Arranging HOMM3 online games!
Will play, for fun and for report, Sod or Hota, icq - 695835059
Игры «Герои Меча и Магии III» для развлечения.
1.12.2015 calvert ( Red , Rampart, Kyrre, Kyrre) lose Vladimir_Ospa ( Blue , Tower, Solmyr, Orrin) Jebus Cross 125 3 unicorns, 2 elves and 2 pegasis dwells, but didn't see any cons and 1 hive was far away. I decided to break in 125 - that was a…
Договариваемся играть online в 3-ку! - Arranging HOMM3 online games!
SoD, for fun - icq 695835059
Любимчики, в бой! - 8 - The Battle of Favorites! - 8
Прошу записать меня на турнир Rampart
Договариваемся играть online в 3-ку! - Arranging HOMM3 online games!
SoD, for fun and for report, GameRanger, TeamViewer- icq 695835059
Договариваемся играть online в 3-ку! - Arranging HOMM3 online games!
sod or hota, hw rules 1.38, fun - for report, icq - 695835059
Договариваемся играть online в 3-ку! - Arranging HOMM3 online games!
SoD, fun, с отчетом, GameRanger, TeamViewer- icq 695835059
Договариваемся играть online в 3-ку! - Arranging HOMM3 online games!
Hi, I'm new, will play for fun, sod or hota - icq 695835059