Smilodonka — Сообщения

Аватар пользователя

Smilodonka

Боевой дух 0 Неиспытанный
Не в сети Участник с февр. 2020 Последняя активность
Тема / Сообщение Дата
MMH5.5 - Герои Меча и Магии 5.5
Damn, it was one of my favorite skills when playing warlocks. I want to fix it, but tbh I'd like to avoid completely reinstalling everything (I've spent quite a bit of time to add new music from HoMM 3 and Disciples 3). Unless I messed up when…
MMH5.5 - Герои Меча и Магии 5.5
I used a few empowered spells that fight so I spent around 50+ mana before using Corpse Consume. And I checked mana cap when I did this second time on a map patched with Mixer, just to be sure. Could you please tell me where I can check CC's…
MMH5.5 - Герои Меча и Магии 5.5
Maybe there is another Dungeon AI running somewhere out in the fog of war and thus not letting me rebuild. Will find out later on. Witches are always asking and offering two skills if available, so this part is fine. I created another map and patched…
MMH5.5 - Герои Меча и Магии 5.5
MMH55_64.exe. I play hotseat on a map created with Utility.exe and patched with Reanimation Patcher. Another problem I encountered is that I cannot rebuild the third town I got - AI's capital, and their outpost - when trying to rebuild I just get the…
MMH5.5 - Герои Меча и Магии 5.5
I did check the formula before asking. Is it not supposed to be = sqrt(single unit HP * stack size)/2 ? So for 150 bears, = sqrt(30*150)/2 ? So more than 2 mana restored? Also, no matter what corpse I use this skill on, it's never been more than 2…
MMH5.5 - Герои Меча и Магии 5.5
Всем привет. Вопрос: почему поглощение трупа восстанавливает только 2 маны, хотя трупом выступают 150 северных наездников? Герой - Раилаг, подвальный чернокнижник. Раньше было гораздо больше, а сейчас что-то неладное. Колв-во маны, судя по всему,…