Cez — Сообщения
| Тема / Сообщение | Дата |
|---|---|
|
[ТУРНИР-HotA] Сложный выбор-2
Confirmed.
|
|
|
[ТУРНИР-HotA] Сложный выбор-2
Black dragon in refuge's camp was not enough for 3 Confluxes.
|
|
|
[ТУРНИР-HotA] Сложный выбор-2
TFP
|
|
|
[ТУРНИР-HotA] Сложный выбор-2
Прошу записать меня на турнир Fortress
|
|
|
Один за всех и все за одного 6
I confirm. TFP
|
|
|
Один за всех и все за одного 6
Long game. 1,5k skeletons, air and earth book, +3 speed, boots and gloves. TFP
|
|
|
Один за всех и все за одного 6
Galtharn from prison. He and Sandro made 1000 skeletons.
|
|
|
Любимчики, в бой! - 10 - The Battle of Favorites! - 10
I confirm. TFP
|
|
|
Любимчики, в бой! - 10 - The Battle of Favorites! - 10
Thanks for playing.
|
|
|
Один за всех и все за одного 6
Thank's for game.
|
|
|
Один за всех и все за одного 6
Oponent was better. Thank's for game.
|
|
|
Любимчики, в бой! - 10 - The Battle of Favorites! - 10
Thanks for game.
|
|
|
"Два Сезона: Зима - Весна 2017-18". OnLine-игры
Прошу записать меня на турнир
|
|
|
Один за всех и все за одного 6
Прошу записать меня на турнир
|
|
|
Любимчики, в бой! - 10 - The Battle of Favorites! - 10
I confim. Thanks for the game.
|
|
|
Любимчики, в бой! - 10 - The Battle of Favorites! - 10
Прошу записать меня на турнир. Dungeon
|
|
|
"Новичок - 2016. Зима"
Great resp - 3 conservatoiries. I took 2 (2x4) in end of 3 week. Next I went to desert and hive's zone. I colected 40 viwerns and back to necro, where I had well to max my mana points. I put angels and dragon flys on Tazar and rest of my army on…
|
|
|
Турнир "Два Сезона: лето-осень 2016". OnLine-игры на рейтинг (рапорты, обсуждения)
Прошу записать меня на турнир
|
|
|
"Новичок - 2016. Зима"
I hadn't road access to my computer opponent, so I didn't break to his zone. In my resp I had one hive (8). I made upgrade viwerns, baslisks and lizardmans. Silenthill attacked me in m town in 135, because time to this round was finishing. Thanks for…
|
|
|
"Новичок - 2016. Зима"
30 Ice Elementals form Seer's Hut help in fights. I first go to conflux and necro zones and cleared it (4 angels form Conservatory). When opp broke to desert he lost skeletons and 2 angels on rust dragons. In fb I had bigger army and mass slow and…
|