H2SO4 — Сообщения

Аватар пользователя

H2SO4

Боевой дух +6 Обнадёженный
Не в сети Участник с сент. 2013 Последняя активность
Тема / Сообщение Дата
"Новичок-2014. Лето"
Forget about the chess timer, it was just a specific example. The main factor remains changing the rules during a tournament - this statement destroys the concept and principles of competitions.
HoMM3 HD - мод (дополнение) к игре Heroes of Might and Magic 3
... would be much better if HD mod will analyze our game and, as result, he himself will write a detailed report using figures of speech, proverbs, sayings, elements of comedy and tragedy etc also it would be nice to tie HD mod with our HW account…
"Новичок-2014. Лето"
they have this right, but only in emergencies: tournament was under threat of failure and chess timer was the only way to save him? if necessary... since the internal survey among newcomers regarding chess timer didn't took place, I looked up who of…
"Новичок-2014. Лето"
take in consideration - is one of the major processes in creation of rules and, usually, occurs before the event but not during. p.s. In order do not create a mess, let's wait for leadership with more precise arguments
"Новичок-2014. Лето"
Sorry, but I wasn't able by myself to figure out the reason of introducing chess timer in semifinals. Quick thoughts .... I guess, the roots lies in: As far as I know, the golden rule of ethics in games highly recommends do not change the rules…
"Новичок-2014. Лето"
thx for your time, success p.s. Overall , an awesome tourney. I would like to thank: - all my opponents for interesting games, time accommodation and easy communication (btw, unexpectedly, but very pleasant that everyone turned out to be a man of his…
"Новичок-2014. Лето"
misclick blagodarstvuyu p.s. I wish my opponent a lot of luck and best respawns in the final games
"Новичок-2014. Лето"
misclick blagodarstvuyu
"Новичок-2014. Лето"
blagodarstvuyu P.S. Opponent suggested to play on usual 8mm6a, I accepted but suggested in return to play without red rush, mutual agreement imho. About regular timer, correct, I insisted to play with sod.
"Новичок-2014. Лето"
111-6 héroes. Tengo algunos buenos potenciales héroes principales como Gundula, Mullich y Galthran en la taberna. Capaz de explorar 2 habita cavalier, 3 colmenas Edificios: gremio magia 112 - Mullich tomaron la mina de oro. Puedo ver portal de ángel,…
"Новичок-2014. Лето"
111 6 héroes, lagartos ya han construido. Exploré algunas choza gnoll (gh), 1 permanencia wyvern (wd), 1 colmena, escudo + 12-3 y el conservatorio. Tazar mató a 19 Iron Golems que bloquearon la carretera. Construye del día: volar dragones 112 Tazar…
"Новичок-2014. Лето"
I took all restarts, opp just 2 of them. the good: a very rich respawn with 3 cons , few behe dwells (took just 2 of them), dungeon , nice utopia ( 2) right next to my main with earth book , shield +12, +4 hat and +5 stick. The key factor was pandora…
"Новичок-2014. Лето"
Not a very comfortable respawn but few good things: 1 behe dwell, dung as secondary town, 2 hives, 2 cons and Grindan with expert earth at 2 lvlup opp give up at 117 ggwp.thx
"Новичок-2014. Лето"
I found early boots of speed and few hives. Because of block 10-19 king minotaurs, couldn't scout one direction. Up to 115 took 3 hives. At 116 block goes down and I enter in paradise area: 2 cons(2+1), 2 heavy pandora 10k experience each , air book…
"Новичок-2014. Лето"
We tried to connect several times. Game is loading 99% and stops there. (print screens available, upon request) Since our result doesn't crucially affect group 1, we agreed for draw.
"Новичок-2014. Лето"
I had the best respawn so far in my little experience on 2sm4d(3): stables, 2 unicorns dwell, pandora for 5k, max conservatory ( goes down at 125) ,2nd castle was rampart, 2 hive, naga bank 3 (at 121), comfortable treasure zone etc etc Ivor with…
"Новичок-2014. Лето"
Monere with lightning bolt ( .9K ), golden bow and cloak succeed to defeat Tazar in his main castle. ggwp.thx
"Новичок-2014. Лето"
everything was good, elves dwell, 2 dwarves, 2 crypts enough money for unicorns + castle. Took second town from my opp , rampart as well. Able to buy almost all army at 121 and went for red. Huge mistake to attack Tazar with 10 defense in castle…
"Новичок-2014. Лето"
Wystan in tavern , 30+ lizards, boots of speed day 1, second town is fortress, 2 max crypts, pandora for 5k gold 116 Tazar expert air ... you cannot wish for more... On other side opp had terrible respawn, surprised he didn't use any restarts, mb…
Турнир "Два Сезона: лето-осень 2014". OnLine-игры на рейтинг (рапорты, обсуждения)
------ gratzie