Maretti — Сообщения

Maretti

Боевой дух +250 Доблестный
Не в сети Участник с сент. 2011 Последняя активность
Тема / Сообщение Дата
Турнир "Два Сезона: лето-осень 2015". OnLine-игры на рейтинг (рапорты, обсуждения)
Hack rules. TFP.
Турнир "Два Сезона: лето-осень 2015". OnLine-игры на рейтинг (рапорты, обсуждения)
Got good help from the generator when opponent was out of restarts. TFP.
Турнир "Два Сезона: лето-осень 2015". OnLine-игры на рейтинг (рапорты, обсуждения)
Found a titan in ref camp day 1. TFP.
Турнир "Два Сезона: лето-осень 2015". OnLine-игры на рейтинг (рапорты, обсуждения)
Thanks for playing.
Турнир "Два Сезона: лето-осень 2015". OnLine-игры на рейтинг (рапорты, обсуждения)
Could take a mino dwell and 2 mantidwells week 1 and build both minos and mantis. Gunnar got good skills as usual and week 2 I could take a full con. Week 3 I took 2 topes just as the opponent showed and I could attack and win clearly. TFP.
Турнир "Два Сезона: лето-осень 2015". OnLine-игры на рейтинг (рапорты, обсуждения)
Had what I needed in start area. Box with 10 k xp, behemoth dwell, tradepost, haste and slow in guild. Hack got great skills and got the job done. Hack rules. TFP.
Полностью случайные юниты и существа.
First 2 generations were hopeless, then came Shakti with red vs necro. I had the option to play but decided to take res after taking some loses and having one road blocked. Then I had to play and got blue stronghold vs Castle. Map was very bad. No…
Баг-репорты HoMM3 HD
Game saves every day although I dont have the option on. And I get same bug as Nitro.
"Зеркала"
Had Dessa in tavern day 1. Got earth early and slow on the road, so everything went pretty perfectly all the way. In the end I went into an area with boots, gloves and 3 topes and got Black orb, dragon armor and air book there. Then I flew into…
Турнир "Два Сезона: лето-осень 2015". OnLine-игры на рейтинг (рапорты, обсуждения)
Perfect skills on dessa and full control week 3. TFP.
Дегустация «Рога Бездны»
Game went very well all the way. Day 1 I saw 2 cons and got hack in tavern. Hack got earth and log early. 121 I could dbl mana in 2nd town and take a full hive. Then got 4 firebirds and 6 angels shortly after. Moved to a t-area that was pretty empty,…
Турнир "Два Сезона: лето-осень 2015". OnLine-игры на рейтинг (рапорты, обсуждения)
Thanks for playing.
"Зеркала"
Win was crusial for both players, so was a gift from Lizard to offer the draw. P.S. When you see boots you collect them.
Турнир "Два Сезона: лето-осень 2015". OnLine-игры на рейтинг (рапорты, обсуждения)
Had fine game, but so had opponent. Gunnar did well and I managed to catch 8 angels on a scout and that led to GG. TFP.
Полностью случайные юниты и существа.
I wrote a report but it was deleted. TFP.
Турнир "Два Сезона: лето-осень 2015". OnLine-игры на рейтинг (рапорты, обсуждения)
I confirm. TFP.
Турнир "Два Сезона: лето-осень 2015". OnLine-игры на рейтинг (рапорты, обсуждения)
I confirm. TFP.
Турнир "Два Сезона: лето-осень 2015". OnLine-игры на рейтинг (рапорты, обсуждения)
Hack rules. TFP.
"Зеркала"
Its not like you need a powerstack of gnolls to clear the map. Lizards work too (you should know that Lizard). And offence is just key to any beastmaster.
"Зеркала"
Random or not. Alkin is clearly better than Drakon.