Maretti — Сообщения
Maretti
| Тема / Сообщение | Дата |
|---|---|
|
Любимчики, в бой! - 8 - The Battle of Favorites! - 8
What game? ;) TFP.
|
|
|
«только XL-3»
The last couple of times I won seasons I didnt receive a medal, so I would like to know that too. :D
|
|
|
«только XL-3»
I played all games. I want a happy smiley :)
|
|
|
«только XL-3»
TFP. All games played now, lets move on :)
|
|
|
King of the Hill 2
TFP.
|
|
|
Договариваемся играть online в 3-ку! - Arranging HOMM3 online games!
Helllight, Satyr, FTS, Lizard. im ready to play.
|
|
|
«только XL-3»
I would like to have date set for my game vs Makiavelli. He never answers me on icq.
|
|
|
«только XL-3»
Had strong start and stole opponnets town with TP built there. TFP.
|
|
|
Любимчики, в бой! - 8 - The Battle of Favorites! - 8
Found boots and gloves in 2nd area. TFP.
|
|
|
"Новичок - 2016. Зима"
I wanted a short game, and I got it.
|
|
|
"Новичок - 2016. Зима"
All restarts were spent and opponent got a very bad map. TFP.
|
|
|
"Новичок - 2016. Зима"
Прошу записать меня на турнир
|
|
|
Один за всех и все за одного 4
Did we finally reach the finals or why this post? Who will we meet and are there any special rules or regulations we need to have in mind? Consider that my team is all none russian and that Google translate works very poorly on the rules and…
|
|
|
«только XL-3»
Hard struggle with bad skills on kyrre and no control for a very long time. Rebuilt guild but it gave nothing, then aproched opponent but he was stronger and killed 9 angels with implo. Just had enough to surrender and went for a only box that turned…
|
|
|
Турнир "Два Сезона: зима-весна 2016". OnLine-игры на рейтинг (рапорты, обсуждения)
It finally happend. I had a bad map with roads ending in one way exits and a t-area that was placed far far away in the snow. Add to that the lottery ticket of the grail is suddenly allowed early in the game and the game was lost. TFP.
|
|
|
Один за всех и все за одного 4
Still?
|
|
|
King of the Hill 2
Is it now a standart rule on HW to play with restructuring guild? When was this sneaked in the backdoor?
|
|
|
Один за всех и все за одного 4
They are unreadeble from my point of view. That is the reson I ask.
|
|
|
Один за всех и все за одного 4
What are the rules in case we end up in a draw?
|
|
|
King of the Hill 2
Прошу записать меня на турнир
|