Maretti — Сообщения
Maretti
| Тема / Сообщение | Дата |
|---|---|
|
Турнир "Два Сезона: лето-осень 2015". OnLine-игры на рейтинг (рапорты, обсуждения)
Inf sucks. TFP.
|
|
|
Турнир "Два Сезона: лето-осень 2015". OnLine-игры на рейтинг (рапорты, обсуждения)
Thanks for playing.
|
|
|
Турнир "Два Сезона: лето-осень 2015". OnLine-игры на рейтинг (рапорты, обсуждения)
Made some mistakes, but couldnt avoid winning with Castle, hack, good dwells and 2 cons for 6 angels. Hack rules. TFP.
|
|
|
Полностью случайные юниты и существа.
Map looked hard from start, but perfect skills on broghild, 2 cons for 7 angels and 4 topes right next to the starting town, that gave full control, made things easy. TFP.
|
|
|
Таймер на действие в бою
Sounds like a good idea. Could Work.
|
|
|
"Зеркала"
Im to tired to describe the game. It was very close and very hard. The timer is really much to short. It hurts the quality of the game bigtime. It should be changed. TFP.
|
|
|
Таймер на действие в бою
A FB that takes an hour is just boring to watch. Just because the timer isnt running doesnt mean you should spend endless time. So I support Juristis in this case. On the other hand I think we could need more time pr. day late game. In almost all…
|
|
|
Любимчики, в бой! - 7 - The Battle of Favorites! - 7
Congratulations Pete with a very strong performance. Also well done to Redwhait, it was very close. Maybe its time to look at the timer. If we want the highest quality of gaming we need more time. To many games are decided on time running out.
|
|
|
«только XL-2»
Thank you all. ;) Was a strong lineup, so im very happy to win it. Was a bit easier than expected in the end, but it seemed Herolwy lost his moral partly due to some connection problem. Also thank you to Scorpiona for a great job as organizer. I like…
|
|
|
Дегустация «Рога Бездны»
Very hard struggle. Start was good, I had big army and spread well around the map, used Vido to get some meat, but I lacked TP. Built 4 guilds, visited scrines, took 3 topes etc, but didnt get it. As usual we were both out of time and had been for a…
|
|
|
Турнир "Два Сезона: лето-осень 2015". OnLine-игры на рейтинг (рапорты, обсуждения)
Hack rules, dont forget. Was close though. TFP.
|
|
|
Турнир "Два Сезона: лето-осень 2015". OnLine-игры на рейтинг (рапорты, обсуждения)
Had a huge stack of gnolls week 1 and could take 2 hydra dwells. Taz didnt get the best skills but it was enough. TFP.
|
|
|
Турнир "Два Сезона: лето-осень 2015". OnLine-игры на рейтинг (рапорты, обсуждения)
Gunnar on fire. TFP.
|
|
|
Турнир "Два Сезона: лето-осень 2015". OnLine-игры на рейтинг (рапорты, обсуждения)
Emptiness as far as the eye could see. Broke at 123 without taking one single con, hive or high level dwell. No good arts in start area either. Only mass slow made it possible. Started out with Gurni as main, but he got bad skills, so switched to…
|
|
|
Турнир "Два Сезона: лето-осень 2015". OnLine-игры на рейтинг (рапорты, обсуждения)
I confirm. TFP.
|
|
|
HoMM3 HD - Релизы и обновления.
"[+] в HD3_Launcher.exe добавлен датский язык" Update of the year. :smile20:
|
|
|
«только XL-2»
Opponent used all 3 restarts, after that I spent 2. Then came red flux with airs prebuilt and monere vs stronghold so I decided to play. Start was average, I saw a con, got armor and had gold for birds. Then opponent lost moral and decided to give…
|
|
|
"Зеркала"
I didnt remember starting heroes, so just wrote something.
|
|
|
"Зеркала"
Thanks for playing.
|
|
|
"Зеркала"
Only 1 tope on each side. I went in the right direction and got both. Got tp on 2 heroes with earth, but main didnt have wisdom. So timer could have given major problems, but I managed to win first. Barbs rule. TFP.
|